Monday 6 June 2016

Neymar meets Steph Curry (photo)


The Barcelona attacker who is in America to watch the ongoing Copa America seem to be having the time of his life. He has met Michael Jordan, Justin Bieber and Lewis Hamilton. His latest celebrity meeting is star basketballer, Steph Curry.

He watched the NBA star in action Curry as he helped his team, Golden State Warriors cruise to a 110-77 victory over Cleveland Cavaliers to take a 2-0 lead in the finals.



Curry said of Neymar:
'Obviously, he's a star in the soccer world, showing such skill and kind of grace when he's out there on the field. So he's fun to watch.
 'I know he's a basketball head. I saw him dribbling two basketballs the other day trying to mimic my two-ball routine. I told him I appreciate that and he doesn't want to see me with a soccer ball, because I wouldn't know what to do. It's pretty cool to know we've got fans all over, and obviously it's inspiring what he does on the soccer field.'

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: